FAQ: Known Limits/Issues in ArcIMS Java Connector
Known Limits/Issues in ArcIMS Java Connector
Below are known limits of the Java Connector in ArcIMS 4.0.1 and 9.0.
- Can the the Java Connector's highlight layer be edited or altered?
- Buffer and select features from a single layer in the Java Connector
- Map.displayFeatures() returns an empty image on point layers
- Perform a Filter Query after a Buffer Query on the Same Map Object
- Use subfields with Java Connector
- What result will I get if I call Map.displayFeatures() method twice on 2 different layers from the same map?
- Setting filter after dynamically adding a layer sends a GET_IMAGE request instead of a GET_FEATURES request