Problem: Survey Analyst link lines are not visible
After using the link tool or the link command, no link symbology displays.
The link display cache is not being initialized by the system in certain cases.
Manually trigger the link cache initialization by completing the following steps. After step 6, save the map document with at least one link line visible, and these steps will not need to be repeated.
- If editing, click the Editor drop-down arrow in the Editor toolbar and click Stop Editing.
- Click View, and click Data Frame Properties.
- In the Data Frame Properties dialog box, click the Coordinate Systems tab.
- Make note of the current coordinate system and, optionally, add it to the Favorites folder.
- Temporarily click any other coordinate system, and click the Apply button.
- Click on the previous coordinate system noted in step 4, and click OK.
Last Modified: 1/10/2017
Article ID: 000006483
Software: ArcGIS - ArcEditor 8.3 ArcGIS - ArcInfo 8.3 ArcGIS - ArcView 8.3