How To: Select what is included in a Get Report printable report
Instructions provided describe how to select what is included in a Get Report printable report. All reports that appear in the Get Report dialog box appear on the printable version in the order they are viewed.
To specify the contents of a printable report created in Get Report:
- Click Get Report on the ArcWeb Toolbar to open the Get Report dialog box.
- Select a location by clicking a location on the map or by using the Specify Location button.
- View the data sources to appear on the printable version by clicking their names in the left box.
The data appears in the box to the right.
- Adjust the map in ArcMap so it shows the extent to appear on the printable report.
- In the Get Report dialog box, click Create Printable Report.
A Web browser appears with the map and all the requested data sets.
- To clear the printable report, either select a new location or close the Get Report dialog box.