Error: StartDocPrinter () failed
When printing from ArcGIS ArcInfo Workstation, the following error occurs.
This is a Windows GDI error which refers to a failure in the printing subsystem. Possible causes might include a network printer that has been renamed, corrupt printer drivers, or corrupt print subsystem files.
Solution or Workaround
In an effort to solve the problem, use the steps below to remove and reinstall the printer. If the problem persists, it may suggest that there are further problems with the operating system or printer itself. Contact your system administrator for further assistance.
- Go to Start > Settings > Printers. Remove the printer by selecting it and choose Delete from the File menu
- Choose File > Server Properties to open up the Server Properties dialog.
- Click on the Drivers tab.
- Find the printer's name in the list and remove it. There may be multiple entries for the same printer; be sure to remove all instances of the printer driver.
- Reinstall the printer normally by returning to the Start > Settings > Printers and clicking on click the Add Printer icon