How To: Access StreetMap data from a network drive
StreetMap datasets can be accessed from a network drive instead of a local hard drive. The path to the dataset must be an absolute full path; UNC pathnames are not allowed.
- Place the StreetMap data CD in the desired network CD-ROM drive or copy the contents of the CD to the desired network folder.
- The installation should start automatically. If not, double-click Setup.exe to begin the installation.
- Click Next. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Click the dropdown list to the left of the dataset name and select 'Will be installed to run from network'.
- Click Next twice to complete the network installation.