Problem: Slim-type Sentinel SuperPro Hardware Keys are unable to transfer information
Three types of Sentinel SuperPro Hardware Keys may be shipped with keyed versions of ArcView GIS and ArcView Extensions:
1. The Sentinel SuperPro Hardware Key, approximately one-inch in length, which connects to the parallel port of your PC;
2. The smaller Slim-type Sentinel SuperPro Hardware Key, approximately one-fourth inch in length, which connects to the parallel port of your PC;
3. The Sentinel SuperPro USB Key, which connects to the USB port of your PC.
A problem may occur if the larger, one-inch SuperPro Hardware Key is plugged into the smaller Slim-type Hardware Key. The keys may not transfer information correctly to ensure use of the product.
Solution or Workaround
- Insert the larger, one-inch SuperPro Hardware Key into the parallel port.
- Insert the smaller Slim-type SuperPro Hardware Key into the one-inch SuperPro Hardware key.
The keys will then transfer information correctly.