How To: Uninstall the Schematics License Manager
The uninstall utility for Schematics does not uninstall the license manager. This document explains how to remove the Schematics License Manager service.
To remove the Schematics License Manager, follow these steps:
- Open up My Computer, and browse the the C:\SchematicsLM folder.
- Double-click the icon for "lmtools.exe" to start the License Manager Tools for Schematics.
- Click the radio button marked "configuration using services" and make sure that "Schematics License Manager" is highlighted.
- Click the tab marked "Configure services". Make sure that the "Schematics License Manager" is highlighted in the drop-down menu on the left side of the pane.
- Click the "Remove service" button, click "Yes" on the confirmation dialog that comes up, and close LMTOOLS.
- Reboot to finalize your changes.
Last Modified: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000006089
Software: ArcGIS - ArcEditor 8.2, 8.3, 9.0 ArcGIS - ArcInfo 8.2, 8.3, 9.0 ArcGIS - ArcView 8.2, 8.3, 9.0