How To: Uninstall JRun 4.0 on Windows NT, 2000, and XP
This document outlines the procedure for uninstalling Macromedia JRun 4.0 on Windows NT, 2000, and XP.
Follow these steps to uninstall Macromedia JRun 4.0:
- Open the Services Panel.
- If you have any ArcIMS services running, such as ArcIMS Tasker, Monitor, or Application Server, stop them now.
- Stop the IIS Admin Service.
- Find the services called Macromedia JRun Admin Server and Macromedia Default Server and stop them.
- Open the Control Panel and navigate to Add/Remove Programs.
- Click Remove for Macromedia JRun 4.