Problem: In a view, the pointer display coordinates are -1.#J, and the view window is blank
Both of the location coordinates of the pointer in the upper-right corner display as -1.#J, and the view window is blank.
At least one feature in any of the themes has either incorrect or no geometry information.
Solution or Workaround
Warning: This solution deletes features from the selected shapefile. Make a backup of this shapefile before proceeding.
- Add each theme to its own separate view.
- Use the sample script, addxycoo.ave, to determine which features are corrupt. For more information, refer to the following article, How To: Use the addxycoo.ave sample script.
- Open the theme's table if it is not already open, and select the records that have x and y values of 0.
- Select the Start Editing option under the Table menu.
- Select the Delete records option under the Edit menu.
- Select the Stop Editing option under the Table menu, and click Yes to save the changes.
- Delete the theme from the view and add it back.
- Nothing displays in the data frame and the extents for the data frame are 1.#QNAN ?? for all four sides