FAQ: Internationalizing ArcIMS
The following articles address various internationalization issues for ArcIMS 4.0.1 and higher.
- Is there a difference in an ArcXML map and viewer configuration file, request, or response when the encoding is set to "UTF-8" or "UTF8"?
- Display international characters in Metadata Explorer
- Does ArcIMS Service Administrator support internationalization?
- com.esri.cc.comp.Projectorg. xml .sax.SAXParseException: Document root element is missing
- What should I do when the Find, Identify, and Query Builder functions do not return the correct values in HTML viewer International windows?
- The HTML Viewer legend doesn't display Korean characters
- Author and ArcExplorer-Java Edition cannot display some HKSCS characters
- Set the default system locale
- Which locales and character sets are supported by ArcIMS on UNIX platforms?
- Which locales and character sets are supported by ArcIMS on Windows platforms?
- Setup regional settings (locale) on Unix for ArcMap Server and ArcReader
- When using the ActiveX connector with different locales, numbers are truncated
- Non-English characters do not display correctly when using Tomcat 4.1.29 on a different locale
- ArcIMS Spatial Server crashes when using the Thai th_TH locale on Solaris