How To: Change the user name and password used with ArcIMS
Once initially logged into Administrator, the user name and password to be used for future logins can be reset.
- Open ArcIMS Administrator and login using the current user name and password.
If you do not remember the current user name and password, see the links in Related Information below for details on resetting the login to default values or triggering the prompt for information upon login.
- Click the Administrator menu and click Change Login.
- Type a new User Name and Password. Type your new password again to confirm it.
- Click OK and click the Save Configuration button.
- Reset the user name and password to their default values in ArcIMS 3.0
- Reset ArcIMS 3.1, 4.x, 9.x so ArcIMS Administrator prompts for new user information