How To: Manually enter ArcView Single Use registration information
Instructions provided describe how to manually enter the ArcView Single Use registration information into the Desktop Administrator using the fax option.
- Go to Start > Programs > ArcGIS > Desktop Administrator > Register ArcView and Extensions > Register Now.
- Select 'I have received an authorization file from ESRI and am now ready to finish the registration process' and click Next.
- Select 'I received the authorization file by fax, phone, or mail' and click Next.
- On the left, pull down (Product) and fill in the information with the authorization file received, which looks similar to this:
FEATURE ProductFX ESRI 8.1 01-jan-00 uncounted
FEATURE ProductFX ESRI 9.0 01-jan-00 uncounted
- With the fax option in the Desktop Administrator, enter the registration information using the authorization file:
ArcView Registration Number:
Authorization code 1:
Authorization code 2:
- Click Next and Finish.
Last Modified: 1/10/2017
Article ID: 000005495
Software: ArcGIS - ArcView 8.1, 8.1.2, 8.2, 8.3, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1