FAQ: Working with the GET_LAYOUT request and ArcMap Server: a list of related articles
Working with the GET_LAYOUT request and ArcMap Server: a list of related articles
ArcMap Layouts can be served through ArcIMS (version 4.0 or higher) and accessed using the GET_LAYOUT request. Out-of-the-box ArcIMS clients such as the HTML viewer or Java viewer and other clients such as ArcGIS (ArcMap and ArcCatalog), ArcPad, and ArcExplorer Java do not have the built-in tools necessary to access layouts from an ArcMap Service.
Refer to the following documents for more information.
- Access an ArcMap layout using the ArcIMS GET_LAYOUT request
- Use the ArcMap Server GET_LAYOUT request
- Use the SCALE tag in a GET_LAYOUT request
- Use the ENVELOPE tag in a GET_LAYOUT request
- Use the FILTERCOORDSYS and FEATURECOORDSYS tags in a GET_LAYOUT request
- Change layer visibility using the LAYERDEF tag in a GET_LAYOUT request
- Estimate the image memory limit for an ArcMap service based on the page size of layout
- Calculate the image width and height attributes for a GET_LAYOUT request
- The data frame extent is different than expected for a layout result from an ArcMap Server GET_LAYOUT request
- Is GIF supported as an output format for ArcMap Services?
- What output formats does ArcMap Server support?
- Grids or Graticules are incorrect in an ArcMap Server GET_LAYOUT request
- Use the IMAGESIZE tag of a GET_LAYOUT request
- DPI settings for GET_LAYOUT request for ArcMap Server is ignored
- Find the layout page size for an ArcMap service
- The default image for an ArcMap Service Layout is too large