How To: Uninstall ArcView on a Macintosh
This document provides steps for uninstalling ArcView on a MacIntosh operating system.
- Insert the ArcView installation CD and let AutoSetup run.
If ArcView was originally installed over a network, connect to the network location and double-click 'Setup.exe.'
- Select 'Custom' in the standard install dialog box.
- Select each item in the custom install dialog box that you want to uninstall and select 'Uninstall.'
- Set the folder name and location in the uninstall dialog box, then select
- When the installation finishes, select 'Quit' to quit the Installer or 'Continue'
to reinstall ArcView.
- Delete any remaining ArcView files.
- Reboot the machine.
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000005206
Software: ArcView GIS 3.0a, 3.0