How To: Use ArcCatalog to move a raster from one ArcSDE instance to another
Instructions provided are the steps to copy an ArcSDE raster from one ArcSDE instance to another, using ArcCatalog.
- Using ArcCatalog, navigate to the Spatial Database connection for the source ArcSDE instance.
- Right-click on the raster being moved to the destination ArcSDE instance. Select Export|Raster to Different Format.
- In the dialog box, set Save As Type to SDE Raster.
- Navigate to the destination ArcSDE instance.
- Supply a name for the raster in the target ArcSDE instance and click Save.