Problem: The sum of the Household Income values do not equal 100% in a General Report for the Business Analyst Extension
The General Report generated by Business Analyst is wrong. The sum of the household income values is not equal to 100%. This only occurs to the values of the second ring of a multi-ringed analysis.
The template used to generate the General Report has an error. The formula used to calculate the value of the household income for the range $50,000 - $74,999 references the value generated for the first ring.
Solution or Workaround
Change the reference value to the second ring.
You must have Crystal Reports installed in order to use this solution.
- Navigate to the file Gerneral.rpt at $AVHOME\BUSINESS\REPORTS\summary with Windows Explorer.
- Right-click on General.rpt and select Open.
- Select 'Running Total Field...' under the Insert menu.
- Scroll down and select 0028_HhldInc50-75K_R2.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the 'Use a formula' button.
- Copy and paste the following formula in the Running Total Condition Formula box:
- Close the Formula window.
- Click OK in the Edit Running Total Field dialog.
- Click Close in the Insert Fields dialog box.
- Save the changes to General.rpt.