Problem: Coverage displays incorrectly in ArcGIS
Coverages displayed in ArcMap are not displaying completely. For example, some features draw but others do not.
Unclean features in the coverage.
Solution or Workaround
Clean the coverage.
- Open ArcToolBox and select Data Management Tools > Topology > Clean.
- Select Topology.
- Select Clean.
- Specify a coverage to clean in the Input Coverage field.
- Set the fuzzy tolerance to .001.
- Select the appropriate radio button for the feature class.
- Type in a name for the Output coverage.
- Click OK.