How To: Run the semantics checker on a UML model version 8.02
The Semantics Checker can validate UML models created with the 8.02 template. However, it is only available as a macro inside Visio when the diagram was created with the 8.1 template.
Follow the steps below to use the semantics checker on a UML model version 8.02.
- Open the 8.02 model in Visio.
- Export the model to the repository.
- Close the 8.02 model.
- Create a new diagram with the 8.1 template.
- Run the semantics checker by clicking Tools > Macros > ESRI > Semantics_Checker.
- Connect to the repository with the 8.02 model in the semantics checker.
- Click List Models.
- Select the 8.02 model.