How To: Delete a theme from a project by editing the .apr file
This article shows how to delete a theme from a project by editing the .apr file with a text editor.
- Open the .apr in a text editor such as WordPad or Notepad.
Always make a backup before making any edits to an .apr file.
- Search for the name of the theme you want to remove.
- Take note of the corresponding FTheme or ITheme number. In this example it is FTheme.10.
- Find all the views that contain this theme by searching for "Theme: #". In this example it is "Theme: 10".
- Remove the "Theme: #" line.
- Save the file.
Last Modified: 1/10/2017
Article ID: 000004105
Software: ArcView GIS 3.0, 3.0a, 3.0b, 3.1, 3.2, 3.2a