FAQ: Can ArcMap have multiple layout views?
Can ArcMap have multiple layout views?
ArcMap does not have the functionality to host multiple layouts within the same map document. Multiple data frames can be added but reside on the original layout.
To work around this limitation, use one of the following suggestions.
• Data Driven Pages allow for the creation of a map series from a single map document. For more information, refer to the following document, What are Data Driven Pages?
• Use ArcGIS Pro, which supports multiple layouts per individual project.
- HowTo: Transition from multiple layout documents in ArcView GIS to single page map documents in ArcMap
- HowTo: Work in a multiple layout environment in ArcGIS
- Add a layout to your project
- What are Data Driven Pages?