Error: AVArray: Index 1 Not in Range
This error message appears when opening project files containing tif images:
AVArray: Index 1 Not in Range
The apr file contains corrupted image data.
Solution or Workaround
- Open the .apr file in a text editor.
- Search for the word path. This will point to all the data referenced in the .apr file.
- Once you find the image data path, replace the drive letter with a different one. For example:
Change c:\gisdata\states.shp to d:\gisdata\states.shp
- Save the .apr file with a different name.
- Open the new .apr file and cancel any 'Where is' prompts.
- The .apr file should now open without the images. Load the image data again and save the project.