Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
This article describes how to delete the temporary files that the browser accumulates during a session.
-- In Internet Explorer:
1. Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
2. Click the Delete Files button in the General tab. You don't need to check the 'Delete all offline content' box.
3. Click OK.
4. Click the Cancel button to close the Internet Options dialog box.
-- In Netscape:
1. Select Preferences from the Edit menu.
2. In the Category area, expand the Advanced categories.
3. Select Cache.
4. Click the 'Clear Memory Cache' button.
5. Click OK at the confirmation prompt.
6. Click the 'Clear Disk Cache' button.
7. Click OK at the confirmation prompt.
8. Click the Cancel button to close the Preferences dialog box.