Error: Unable to load regutil.dll
Solution or Workaround
The ArcView client installation returns the the following error:
Unable to load regutil.dll
One possible cause is a local version of the ArcView Internet Map Server (IMS) extension was installed
on an Administrative Network Install of ArcView.
· If the intent was to have a Administrative Network Install of the ArcView IMS extension on the server, then you will need to do the following:
1. Uninstall the ArcView IMS extension. Select Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Software.
2. Reinstall the ArcView IMS extension using Administrative Network Install option.
3. Run the ArcView client installation.
· If you only have one license of the ArcView IMS extension then rename the inetmap.avx Extension file ($AVHOME\Ext32\intemap.avx) to inetmap.old and run the ArcView client install.