Scope of Support
What is included in the scope of support?
Esri Technical Support covers issues for Esri products and services, including:
- Technical support corresponding to the respective product lifecycle phase, as defined by the Maintenance and Support Agreement.
- Installation, licensing, and configuration of Esri software on environments that meet software system requirements.
- Usage and concepts of documented software functionalities and workflows.
- Troubleshoot failures, errors, performance issues, crashes, or unexpected behavior.
- Provide documented samples and code snippets to support customization and development.
What is outside of the scope of support?
Esri Technical Support does not include:
- Debugging custom components, applications, code, or models.
Customization of solutions, templates, or tools; including unsupported software functionality.
Please contact Esri's consulting services for assistance in this area.
Workflow design, data processing, data design, or software training.
Please explore Esri's training resources or contact Esri's consulting services for assistance in these areas.
- Issues specific to third party hardware, software, technology, or peripherals not provided by Esri.
Questions related to product pricing, license agreements, or contracts.
Please contact Esri Sales for more product information.
Consultation on system or database architecture, administration, configuration, performance tuning, or security.
Please contact Esri's consulting services for assistance in these areas.