Documentation updates for ArcIMS 9.0 patches and Service Packs
The following list describes documentation updated since ArcIMS 9.0 was released. If you have not upgraded to ArcIMS Service Pack 1 as recommended, you should still download the latest "Creating and Using Metadata Services" and "Java Connector API Reference" as they have been significantly improved and all improvements apply to ArcIMS 9.0.Description
- The "Creating and Using Metadata Services" guide, not included with the ArcIMS 9.0
release, was made available after the release on the ESRI support site at
Creating and Using Metadata Services
- Documentation for the GCSTYLE tag in the "ArcXML Programmer's Reference Guide" was updated to describe new offset functionality that was implemented in
ArcIMS Service Pack 1.
Access this updated tag documentation at GCSTYLE tag
- The "Java Connector API Reference" was significantly edited since the ArcIMS 9.0
release to clarify content in:
- Customizing the Metadata Explorer has had minor updates since 9.0.
- Customizing the Java Viewer has had minor updates since 9.0.
Access this latest API at Java Connector API Reference for Unix and Java Connector API Reference for Windows in the ESRI Software Library for ArcIMS 9.0.