ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.7.1 Patch 5 (Desktop | Server) for ArcGIS Roads and Highways
This is a general maintenance patch for Esri Roads and Highways Desktop and Esri Roads and Highways Server extension. Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.Description
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released 10.7.1 Patches and Hot Fixes.
Installing this Patch
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
Desktop and Server
- BUG-000151304: The Export Network tool creates incorrect LRMtranslation records when lollipop routes are present.
- BUG-000151303 The Export Network tool creates incorrect LRMtranslation records when concurrent routes are present.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.