ArcGIS 10.9.1 Maritime Server extension Update 3
This is a general cumulative maintenance patch for the ArcGIS 10.9.1 Maritime Server extension. Please download and install this update at your earliest convenience.Description
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Once Setup completes, follow the Update the Maritime Chart Service (MCS) steps below.
|Update file||Checksum (SHA256)|
- This patch is cumulative of all previously released Patches and Hot Fixes for ArcGIS Maritime Server extension 10.9.1.
- This patch only updates MaritimeServer.soe and mcstpk.exe. Custom Chart Builder does not need to be redeployed if you installed ArcGIS 10.9.1 Maritime Server extension Update 2. If Update 2 was not installed, please follow the Update the Maritime Chart Service (MCS) and Update Custom Chart Builder (CCB) and Web App steps outlined in the release notes for Update 2.
Update the Maritime Chart Service (MCS)
Deploy the MaritimeServer.soe:
- Login as a Server Manager by launching
Edit Extensionunder Action.
Choose Fileand browse to the
MaritimeService.soefile located in <ArcGIS Server Install>\MaritimeServer\Server
Extension Informationunder Action. Verify that Description includes Update 3.
- Restart your Map Service(s).
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.