ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.7.1 Patch 3 (Desktop | Server) for ArcGIS Roads and Highways
This is a general maintenance patch for Esri Roads and Highways Desktop and Esri Roads and Highways Server extension. Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.Description
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released 10.7.1 Patches and Hot Fixes.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Desktop and Server
- Git495: Retiring a calibration point results in the oldest route time slice being deleted when there is more than one time slice for the route.
- Git497: Realigning a route to create a partial concurrency results in the event disappearing due to the Cover Behavior.
- BUG-000138731: Export network: A route expected in the export is not reported in the output if it is the 500th route in the batch.
- BUG-000139161: Attempting to set multiple event attributes to null at the same time in Event Editor and save changes triggers the error Unable to save changes. Details: Specified Cast is not valid.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.