ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.7.1 Patch 2 (Desktop | Server) for ArcGIS Roads and Highways
This is a general maintenance patch for Esri Roads and Highways Desktop and Esri Roads and Highways Server. Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.Description
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released 10.7.1 Patches and Hot Fixes.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Browse to where Event Editor is deployed on the web server which is typically located at; C:\inetpub\wwwroot\EventEditor.
- Backup the config.json and webmap.json files.
- Copy the EventEditor folder contents from the < patch install location>\Server\Web\EventEditor to the EventEditor deploy folder.
- Copy the config.json and webmap.json backup files to the EventEditor deploy folder.
See the Event Editor install and deploy guide for more information.
|ArcGISLocRef10.7.1Patch2Desktop.msp||Checksum (Md5): 3292b7ad4afc31954d8f095f93aec0f1|
|ArcGISLocRef10.7.1Patch2Server.msp||Checksum (Md5): 0a8403968281d8fbea738b52cbc08ab0|
Location Referencing Server Event Editor post install:
- GIT-390: Overlapping events my be created by cover behavior in certain concurrent route scenarios.
- BUG-000132924: Calculate Route Concurrencies geoprocessing tool may produce incorrect results in lollipop routes with partial concurrencies in the loop portion.
- BUG-000130449: Reassigning whole multi-part physically gapped route where the route centerline is multi-part and parts are not in the same order as route calibration will result in a non-monotonic route
- BUG-000127795 The Generate Events geoprocessing tool fails with multiple errors when run on LRS layers with Conflict Prevention enabled
- BUG-000128075 Users with the Viewer role can make edits in the Esri Roads and Highways Event Editor web application
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.