ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.7.1 Patch 1 (Desktop | Server)
This is a general maintenance patch for Esri Roads and Highways Desktop and Esri Roads and Highways Server. Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.Description
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
|ArcGISLocRef10.7.1Patch1Desktop.msp||Checksum (Md5): dc4f1297600585930a909ab4d84d556b|
|ArcGISLocRef10.7.1Patch1Server.msp||Checksum (Md5): fd2ec77df912000bb40c4c6af85773f1|
- BUG-000122121: When performing a cartographic realignment that is larger than the M tolerance but smaller than the default XY tolerance and the network is configured to update the measure for cartographic realignments, no calibrate edit log records are written which causes incorrect event behaviors to be applied.
- BUG-000123422: When registering an event from the ALRS Properties window, Event behaviors will reset to default.
- BUG-000125618: Delete Routes GP tool fails unless the data owner is connected to the enterprise geodatabase.
- BUG-000126147: Concurrencies operation on a linear referencing (LRS) enabled map service does not return expected results.
- BUG-000122847: Some decimals change after manually adding numbers to attributes using Event Editor.
- BUG-000126639: geometryToMeasure functionality for LRSServer map service shows route points locations even outside of the specified tolerance value.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.