Esri Roads and Highways 10.7.1 Issues Addressed
This announcement contains the list of issues addressed with the release of ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.7.1 specific to Esri Roads and Highways.Description
Esri Roads and Highways
- BUG-000121008 Retiring a portion of a gapped route will sometimes retire the wrong portion.
- BUG-000122029 Incorrect measure values are applied to the line events when a realignment between a gap is performed and the event behavior is set to Cover.
- BUG-000122224 Incorrect measure values on line events after realigning part of a gapped route.
- ENH-000112706 Update documentation for Roads & Highways to mention the transition from the Roadway Characteristics Editor in ArcGIS Server versions up to 10.4.1 to the Event Editor
- BUG-000121031 Relocate event tool error in Roads and Highways 10.6.1 : 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object'
Desktop and Server