Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1 Patch 7 Update 1 (Desktop | Server)
This is a targeted maintenance updated to address an issue where Workflow Manager Custom Steps may fail to run Data Reviewer batch jobs. This update is only required if you are running Workflow Manager Custom Steps.Description
We recommend Mapping and Charting Solutions customers that have Workflow Manager Custom Steps configured to run Data Reviewer batch jobs install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience.
Note: This patch is requires that Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1 Patch 7 is installed.
- Login as Windows Administrator.
- Select and download the Mapping and Charting Solutions file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
ArcGIS Data Reviewer functionality installed with Mapping and Charting Solutions for Desktop
- TFS106490 Custom Step: Run Reviewer batch job is failing with return code 2.
- TFS106496 Custom Step: Performance issues when running a batch job.
- TFS106738 Custom Step : Run batch job step fails if the Reviewer Workspace path includes a space.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.