ArcGIS Business Analyst Server 10.5.1 Patch for the 2017 USA Business Analyst Data Update
This patch makes changes to the ArcGIS Business Analyst Server 10.5.1 software in order to support the 2017 USA Business Analyst Data Update.Description
Esri® announces ArcGIS Business Analyst Server 10.5.1 Patch for the 2017 USA Business Analyst Data Update. From year to year, we make changes to the data which allow for optimal performance and accuracy of the results users receive from ArcGIS Business Analyst Server. In order to support such changes in the data, it is necessary to make changes to the software as well. This patch will help users be able to fully consume the 2017 USA Business Analyst Data Update for Business Analyst Server when using the 10.5.1 version. All issues addressed in this patch were found by the development team before the release of the 2017 USA Business Analyst Data Update. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- BUG-000109049 – Trends table rounding issue
- BUG-000109050 – Distance field in Business Locator Report is always zero
- BUG-000109051 – Some enrich variables do not work with the 2017 Data Update
- BUG-000109053 – AtRisk data collection returns blank results with 2017 Data Update
- BUG-000109054 – 2017 Data tapestryNEW returns no TOPCODE or TOPNAME values when running enrich
ArcGIS Business Analyst Server must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file(s) for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
Version 10.5.1 Checksum (Md5) ArcGIS Business Analyst
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1051-BAS-2017DU-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1051-BA-2017DU-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.