ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.5.1 Patch 1
This patch fixes an issue where GeoEvent Manager does not launch on a Windows OS after installing or upgrading to ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.5.1. If you are unable to launch the GeoEvent Manager, please install this patch.Description
- Clearing the browser cache will be required after this patch is installed to properly load the updated GeoEvent Manager User Interface.
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.5.1 must be installed before you can install this patch.
- BUG-000106503: Cannot launch GeoEvent Manager after installing or upgrading to ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.5.1.
- Login with an Administrator Windows account.
- Download the patch to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click GeoEvent_10_5_1_Patch_1.msp to start the install.
Note: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p <location of patch>\GeoEvent_10_5_1_Patch_1.msp
- Open the GeoEvent Manager to ensure your inputs, outputs, and GeoEvent Services have been started. If they are not, manually restart them in the GeoEvent Manager.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
To determine which version of ArcGIS GeoEvent Server is installed append
/version.txt to the GeoEvent Manager URL. For example:
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.