ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.5.1 Patch 1
This patch contains a maintenance fix to Location Referencing: Roads and Highways (Desktop, Server) for an issue where relocate events service may stretch events beyond end of the route for some cartographic realignment.Description
Prerequisites for the issue
- Update route length and recalibrate the route based on change in geometry option for cartographic realignment is enabled in the Network Configuration. Read more on Cartographic Realignment
- Relocate Events GP Service is being used for external system integration. Read more on Relocate Events.
- Cartographic Realignment was performed using Roads and Highways 10.5 or earlier.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the files.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Esri Roads and Highways
- TFS 54359: Relocate events service stretches events beyond end of the route for some cartographic realignment performed using Roads and Highways 10.5 or earlier.
Desktop and Server
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.