ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.5.1 Announcement
This page contains the list of issues addressed at the release of ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.5.1 specific to Esri Roads and Highways.Description
Desktop and Server
- TFS52127 ExportNetwork GP service does not return the latest state of network routes after route edits have been made by another client but before the GP service has been recycled/restarted.
- TFS53667 Relocate Events GP tool reports event measures past end of route.
- TFS53668 Relocate Events GP tool reports event measures past end of route for cartographically realigned route.
- TFS49138 Reassign route event behaviors do not correctly split and snap events if calibrate route behavior is set to retire.
- TFS51740 Translate Events from LRM to LRM GP tool fails when Source and Target RouteIDs are different lengths.
- TFS51811 Realigning a route to create a concurrency then retiring the other route to eliminate the concurrency on the same date results in the snapped events getting the incorrect measures.
- TFS51854 Reassigning/Reversing a middle portion of a route results in step of 0 gap calibration method being applied to downstream portion of route no matter what was configured in network properties.
- TFS52348 Generate Routes GP tool fails with error "This type of cursor does not support this operation. For example, calling UpdateRow on a read-only cursor." when run on networks where any of the routes need to be updated.
- TFS52370 Change wording in Network Creation wizard in ArcMap to better translate to languages other than English.
- TFS52597 Update Intersections GP tool fails with "Unable to generate intersection points. Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error when the intersection name is
- TFS52895 Creating an ALRS with an XYZ tolerance different than the default for the selected spatial reference results in the resolution remaining with the default value.
- TFS53090 Identify LRS Route Locations causes heavy memory consumption in certain situations and can cause ArcMap to run out of memory and crash.
- TFS53113 Calculate Route Concurrencies GP tool fails with Underlying DBMS error when using SQL Server on certain lollipop route types.
- TFS53120 Editing a Calibration Point upstream of a physical gap on a route with multiple time slices results in recalibration not being applied to calibration points from the beginning of the gap to the end of the route.
- TFS53166 Gap calibration rules not honored for gaps introduced during reassignment and retirement on certain routes.
- TFS53172 Editing multiple non-adjacent Calibration Points on the same route with recalibrate downstream option checked results in incorrect upstream and downstream calibration behavior.
- TFS53230 Editing a calibration point on a route with multiple time slices results in downstream calibration not being applied.
- TFS53232 Overlay Route Events GP tool uses the incorrect time slices of routes in the network with certain time based definition queries applied.
- TFS53289 Realigning a route then cartographically realigning the portion of the route in the pre realignment time slice results in downstream events shifting and having incorrect measures applied.
- TFS53310 Overlay Route Events GP tool output includes retired events that fall outside the temporal view date applied to the input layers.
- TFS53315 Adding calibration points with different start dates to the same route at different locations then applying updates results in non-monotonic route.
- TFS53410 Detect Gaps in Linear Events GP tool is not returning records for an event with a gap slightly larger than the tolerance.
- TFS53441 Identify LRS Route Locations shows EventID for RouteID column for Roads and Highways events.
- TFS53485 Identify LRS Route Locations fails if the network feature class participates in a join with a gdb-registered object.
- TFS53659 Running Launch ArcMap step in Workflow Manager results in data layers from Roads and Highways ALRS being renamed and definition queries being set to default in MXD.
- TFS53848 Overlay Route Events GP tool generates field names with extra characters, which breaks Roadway Reporter.
- TFS53093 Event Editor: Incorrect transformation between (NAD_1983_HARN_StatePlane_Arizona_Central_FIPS_0202_Feet_Intl) and Web Mercator in Event Editor.
- TFS53279 Event Editor: The number of decimals in event attribute table and identify attributes do not match for the event measures.
- TFS53360 Roadway Reporter: Mileage Report fails when run summarizing on network layer that has GlobalID field.
- TFS53445 Event Editor: Attribute set results display <null> for From Measure field when measure is smaller than tolerance but not 0.
- TFS53746 Event Editor: Coincident events incorrectly merged in add linear events widget when attribute set does not contain all columns in an attribute.