ArcGIS for INSPIRE 10.4 Patch 1
We recommend that all ArcGIS for INSPIRE customers review the Enhancement and Issues Addressed. Please download and install this Patch at your earliest convenience to ensure the highest quality experience.Description
- Issues with enabling editing advanced properties when connected through https connections using non CA-signed certificates.
- Implementation of the "getSpatialdataset" operation via the GetDatasetByCrs predefined query for WFS-based INSPIRE Download services.
- BUG-000103685: INSPIRE Download service for Addresses theme based on version 4 of the INSPIRE schema fails returning features via WFS.
- BUG-000098872: Feature download service in as-is mode does not start properly when used in conjunction with the web adaptor on HTTPS (port 443, which would be the basis for INSPIRE service online resource).
Note: ArcGIS for INSPIRE 10.4 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Download the patch to a location other than the installation folder:
Checksum ArcGIS for INSPIRE 10.4 Patch 1 2048f039e19092d18063205980fbd6b2
- Unzip the file and follow the Readme.txt instructions to complete the install.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.