Location Referencing 10.5 Patch 1
This cumulative patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes for Location Referencing: Roads and Highways (Desktop, Server). Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the files.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Esri Roads and Highways
- TFS51811 Realigning a route to create a concurrency then retiring the other route to eliminate the concurrency on the same date results in the snapped events getting the incorrect measures.
- TFS51854 Reversing then reassigning a middle portion of a route results in incorrect gap calibration method being applied to downstream portion of route.
- TFS52348 GP: Generate Routes has error "This type of cursor does not support this operation. For example, calling UpdateRow on a read-only cursor." when run on networks where routes will be updated.
- TFS52127 Export Network does not get the latest GDB version state when executed as a service.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.