Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1 Patch 4 (Desktop | Server)
This patch is obsolete. All updates to Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1 for (Desktop and Server) have been incorporated into Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1 Patch 5.Description
We recommend Mapping and Charting Solutions customers with the following solutions download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience.
- ArcGIS for Aviation
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Server
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released Patches and Hot Fixes for Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the Mapping and Charting file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
If Maritime Chart Service is installed continue with these steps:
- Login as a Server Manager by launching https://localhost:6443/arcgis/manager.
- Click Services.
- Stop the map service with Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
- Move the controlfiles folder from
\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice\controlfiles to a backup location.
- Copy the new controlfiles folder from
\MaritimeServer\Server \maritimechartservice to \arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice.
- If modifications were made to the old control files, they will need to be made to the new control files. The backup control files can be used to consolidate modifications with the new control files. For example Coordinate systems and AutoCellUpdate settings.
- If the map service was configured to read S-63 encrypted datasets, copy the S-63 user-permit.txt file from the backup controlfiles folder to the new controlfiles folder.
- Delete the .senc files from
\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice\sencs. The .senc files must be rebuilt after upgrading. Deleting them will significantly increase creation performance.
- Repeat steps 1 through 8 for each map service with the Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
- Login as an administrator by launching https://localhost:6443/arcgis/admin.
- Click Uploads.
- Click Upload.
- Click Choose File and browse to the MaritimeService.soe file located in
- Click Upload to add the SOE to the site.
- Copy the Item ID for use in the Update step.
- Click Home.
- Click Services.
- Click Types.
- Click Extensions.
- Click Update and paste the Item ID.
- Click Update.
- Click Services (Navigate to Server Manager ->https://localhost:6443/arcgis/manager).
- Click the map service for which you want to enable the Maritime Chart Service.
- Click Capabilities.
- Verify that the datasetsDirectory, controlFilesDirectory, and workingDirectory properties point to the correct locations. For more information about these properties, see the 'Modifying Maritime Chart Service capabilities properties' section of Setting Maritime Chart Service properties.
- Click Save and Restart to make the Maritime Chart Service available.
- Confirm the Maritime Chart Service capabilities are working properly in the map service by verify that the .senc files in the sencs folder are current.
- Repeat steps 22 - 27 for each map service with Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
ArcGIS for Aviation
- BUG-000102249 The ImportAixm51 function is importing blank field values into ADHPThreshold.
- BUG-000101960 Channel text for Navaids is not being imported.
- BUG-000102761 ImportAixm51 is not populating ADHPGroundService.ADHP_ID.
- BUG-000102763 ImportAixm51 is not populating Unit from aixm:compliantICAO.
- TFS95820 ImportAixm45 Timesheet.TIMETABLE_ID for ILS Navaids.
- TFS96910 Geometry not being created for Runway, Apron, TLOF.
- TFS96913 Derived geometry records not being imported.
- TFS97912 Profiler will not execute using data in Airports (18C).
- TFS97922 OIS is not populating Elevation parameter using Airports (18C).
- TFS97923 Obstruction Analysis is not outputing Attributes for new Analysis using Airports (18C).
- TFS97924 OIS is not outputing Attributes for new surfaces in Airports (18C).
- cumulative of previous 10.4.1 updates
- TFS98156 DNC VPF - Upon export, update reporting to show specific geodatabase info.
- TFS97789 DNC VPF - Upon export, areas of Libref may not be coincident with the coastline.
- TFS95227 DNC VPF - Table headers exported from geodatabse may contain extra commas.
- TFS98216 DNC VPF - VPF Exporter fails when batch exporting.
- TFS97415 DNC VPF - Update VPF Exporter to accept non-spec geodatabase naming convention.
- TFS97395 Remove 50 layer limitation on drawing.
- TFS98847 WMS update to GetCapabilities response for xsi:schemaLocation.
- THF98848 WMS update to GetCapabilities for invalid BoundingBox CRS name.
- BUG-000100866 MGCP GDB2Shape ICommand and the Geodatabase To Shape GP tool are exporting fields SRT, ACC, RST , HAF and FUN with precision of 10 when the precision needs to be 6.
- BUG-000096675 Map Info fields and Meter Reference Guide element need to be updated for MTM50.mxd and MTM100.mxd.
- BUG-000096926 There is duplicate 100 METER REFERENCE text in the Meter Reference Guide for the MTM50.mxd and the MTM100.mxd.
- BUG-000101297 Create Bands From Raster tool fails with error 'Invalid range of elevation values. Range is 0.' for tif with pixel depth of 1,2,4 bits.
- BUG-000102205 The label expression for the RapidsP feature class within the MTM50.mxd needs to be updated.
- BUG-000102317 Label expressions for the TextP feature class within the MTM50.mxd and MTM100.mxd need to be updated.
- BUG-000103054 Descriptions for the UPD_NAME coded value domain for the MGCP_TRD_3_0 schema need to be updated.
- TFS81939 Populate the Summary and Tags in the Map Properties of all DM Map Templates.
- TFS90337 Update TLM Elevation Guide Bar properties in map templates.
- TFS96011 Update Create Replica GP tool parameters.
- TFS96443 Create 1:25,000 scale ICM annotation feature dataset.
- TFS96444 Create 1:25,000 scale ICM grid XML.
- TFS97350 Create Bands From Raster fails with ERROR 010240: Could not save raster dataset.
- TFS98114 Create Rapid Graphic should should reset data source for TLM Elevation Guide Bar.
- TFS98162 GRIDS: Add JOG Location Diagram to the Grid Type list in the Make Defense Grids GP.
- TFS98454 Add ICM_25K to Grid Type list in Grid XML Selector.
- TFS98455 Add ICM_25K to Grid Type list in Make Defense Grids and Graticules.
- TFS98626 Create Rapid Graphic GP is not adding Definition Query to TDS products
- TFS97746 Data Reviewer: Performance issue when running check on Changed Features Only.
ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
ArcGIS for Maritime: Server
Esri Defense Mapping
Esri Production Mapping
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.