Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1 Patch 3 (Desktop | Server)
This patch is obsolete. All updates to Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1 for (Desktop and Server) have been incorporated into Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1 Patch 4.Description
We recommend Mapping and Charting Solutions customers with the following solutions download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience.
- ArcGIS for Aviation
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Server
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released Patches and Hot Fixes for Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.4.1.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the Mapping and Charting file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
If Maritime Chart Service is installed continue with these steps:
- Login as a Server Manager by launching https://localhost:6443/arcgis/manager.
- Click Services.
- Stop the map service with Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
- Move the controlfiles folder from
\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice\controlfiles to a backup location.
- Copy the new controlfiles folder from
\MaritimeServer\Server \maritimechartservice to \arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice.
- If modifications were made to the old control files, they will need to be made to the new control files. The backup control files can be used to consolidate modifications with the new control files. For example Coordinate systems and AutoCellUpdate settings.
- If the map service was configured to read S-63 encrypted datasets, copy the S-63 user-permit.txt file from the backup controlfiles folder to the new controlfiles folder.
- Delete the .senc files from
\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\maritimechartservice\sencs. The .senc files must be rebuilt after upgrading. Deleting them will significantly increase creation performance.
- Repeat steps 1 through 8 for each map service with the Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
- Login as an administrator by launching https://localhost:6443/arcgis/admin.
- Click Uploads.
- Click Upload.
- Click Choose File and browse to the MaritimeService.soe file located in
- Click Upload to add the SOE to the site.
- Copy the Item ID for use in the Update step.
- Click Home.
- Click Services.
- Click Types.
- Click Extensions.
- Click Update and paste the Item ID.
- Click Update.
- Click Services (Navigate to Server Manager ->https://localhost:6443/arcgis/manager).
- Click the map service for which you want to enable the Maritime Chart Service.
- Click Capabilities.
- Verify that the datasetsDirectory, controlFilesDirectory, and workingDirectory properties point to the correct locations. For more information about these properties, see the 'Modifying Maritime Chart Service capabilities properties' section of Setting Maritime Chart Service properties.
- Click Save and Restart to make the Maritime Chart Service available.
- Confirm the Maritime Chart Service capabilities are working properly in the map service by verify that the .senc files in the sencs folder are current.
- Repeat steps 22 - 27 for each map service with Maritime Chart Service capabilities configured.
ArcGIS for Aviation
- TFS91026 : AIXM 4.5 update does not work for components attached to ILS/MLS systems.
- TFS93813 : Missing VORDME when DME is also related to ILS.
- TFS94109 : MCA note is duplicating direction and altitude.
- TFS94191 : Text is shifting to the right and overlaps outline of RAS Panel box.
- TFS94219 : Anno not rotating correctly when in an edit session.
- TFS94436 : Only one Airpsace geometry is being imported when Airpsace is partly derived.
- TFS94437 : Update importer logic for various Navaid Structures.
- TFS95149 : ImportAixm45 is not populating DeclaredDistance table.
- TFS95298 : Update AirportSign LXP to fix color issue for Generic for Vehicles.
- TFS94979 : Annotation size rounding to integer while creating or updating annotation at a different map scale.
- TFS95483 : ImportAixm45 NavaidSystemAirspace.NavaidSystem_ID has wrong GFID.
- TFS95507 : ImportAixm45 Airspace is missing on import.
- TFS95509 : ImportAixm45 ATSRouteLevel.PREDEFINEDLEVELCOLUMN_ID is not populated.
- TFS95514 : ImportAixm45 PredefinedLevelColumn.MID values.
- TFS95518 : ImportAixm45 Timesheet is missing Iue,Sue, Sse rows.
- TFS95615 : ExportTemplate needs to grab related tabes when used in XML attribute.
- TFS95636 : Export Template needs to honor Free Text.
- TFS95814 : ImportAixm45 ADHPSurfacePoint.ADHP_ID is being incorrectly populated.
- TFS95815 : ImportAixm45 SurfaceLightSys.LIGHTED_ID is being incorrectly populated.
- TFS95816 : ImportAixm45 ADHPSurfaceArea TLOF is importing as a Runway Subtype.
- TFS95817 : ImportAixm45 TLOF SurfaceLightSys is importing as a Runway Subtype.
- TFS95818 : ImportAixm45 NavaidLimitation is missing rows.
- TFS95819 : ImportAixm45 NavaidIndication 1 Distance Subypes is importing as 0 Bearing.
- TFS95821 : ImportAixm45 ADHPThreshold.ILS_ID is not populating.
- TFS95822 : ImportAixm45 Timesheet.REMARKS_TXT are not imported.
- TFS95823 : ImportAixm45 NavaidSystemAirspace.NAVAIDSYSTEM_ID is not correctly populated.
- TFS95845 : ImportAixm45 should populate ADHPThreshold.ADHPSurfacePoint_ID.
- TFS94758: Unable to add data sets to the BIS with extended metadata text fields which have a default value equal to the less than symbol.
- TFS95965 : Update SQL Queries in HACG MXD Templates to correct drawing errors.
- TFS95774 : Update Ecrtext Font Size and Vertical Alignment properties in DNC Template schemas.
- TFS58574 : Update Bridge Override tool to adjusting culverts.
- TFS80139 : Update Building Offset rules to account for all necessary point feature requirements.
- TFS93816 : Update Adjoining Sheet Guide data and Location Diagram tools for JOG_A products using TDS 6.1.
- TFS94719 : Update Grid tools to only create Anno Masks for grid ladder values.
- TFS95050 : Update Calculate Bridge Overrides tool to properly rotate bridge features.
- TFS95217 : Added TDS 6.1 data model version for JOG.
- TFS95219 : Update Suppress Spot Heights to work with new data model version TDS 6.1 for product type JOG_A.
- TFS95235 : Update building offsets for huts and barrier features.
- TFS95698 : Modify North Arrow UTM Zone text function.
- BUG-000101195 : Update FUN values for Road/intact/divided rule descriptions for the MGCP_50K specification within the MGCP_TRD_4_3_MTM_Visual_Specification.mdb.
- BUG-000101297 : Create Elevation Guide Data Script/GP tool fails with error 'Invalid range of elevation values. Range is 0.' for tif with small islands and a lot of ocean.
- TFS96138 : JOG Location Diagram AOI should expand to full range.
- TFS92993 Data Reviewer: Cutbacks check cannot validate polygon features with holes.
- TFS91393 Data Reviewer: Orphan check returns error when run on an empty feature class in an enterprise database.
- TFS92238 Data Reviewer: Geometry on Geometry: Receive an error message when using the Overlaps relation.
- TFS95410 : Fill Gaps: Certain enclosed gaps are not getting filled.
- TFS95412 : Fill Gaps: Using FILL BY ORDER takes a long time.
- TFS95897 : VPF To Geodatabase: provide ability to import annotation with a user defined symbol in their annotation feature rather than the default symbol.
- TFS93015 : Distribute Product Library: needs side panel help and better error messaging.
- TFS91363 : Cannot enable Add from Product Library button on the Batch Validate dialog.
- TFS93982 : Exporting a chart using a PDF xml stored on a network drive may crash ArcMap.
ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
Esri Defense Mapping
Desktop and Server
Esri Production Mapping
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.