ArcGIS 10.4.1 for (Desktop, Server) SQL Server Mixed Precision Patch
This is a general maintenance patch for ArcGIS 10.4.1 clients connecting to SQL Server geodatabases.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Installing this patch on Linux
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.4.1 for (Desktop, Server) SQL Server Mixed Precision Patch. This patch addresses crashes that may occur when connecting to SQL Server geodatabases that store mixed precision data. It deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000095750 - ArcGIS clients may crash when opening a map document containing layers from a SQL Server geodatabase that stores mixed precision data.
ArcGIS 10.4.1 for Desktop, Engine or Server must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1041-<Product>-SSMP-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1041-<Product>-SSMP-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS 10.4.1||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1041-DT-SSMP-Patch.msp||1AE1D6454BF425027AF9ED3E60223EDC|
|ArcGIS for Server||ArcGIS-1041-S-SMMP-Patch.msp||4D3896903E9B1CD24A64CC221C16F4DB|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.