Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.4 Localization Patch
This update contains maintenance fixes for those who have installed Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.4. These fixes are primarily for localized users of the software but also benefit U.S. users.Description
Esri® announces Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.4 Localization Patch. This update patch should be installed by both U.S. and Localized version users of Business Analyst Desktop 10.4 and includes general maintenance and performance improvements. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- BUG-000084438 - Sequence of variable list not honored in output of Append Data operation after the list is saved and reused
- BUG-000094133 - Customer layer will disappear when Assign Customer by closest store location is run
- BUG-000094135 - Determine Market Penetration tool returns error if description field is <none>
- BUG-000094137 - Cannot execute Find Hot Spots when Japanese language pack is applied
- BUG-000094138 - Cannot execute Determine Trade Area penetration tool in foreground
- BUG-000094158 - Original Huff Model returns error in foreground
- BUG-000094165 - Cannot add the result of Standard Geographies correctly
- BUG-000094268 - Business Analyst Data Layers are automatically added when I try to execute Advanced Huff model tool
- BUG-000094283 - Cannot execute Customer Demographic Comparison in background
- BUG-000094300 - Add check that BDS file exists every time we add a custom data collection to Select Summarizations page
- BUG-000094302 - Cannot modify target group name from chart
- BUG-000094307 - Business Analyst Data Layers are automatically added when I try to execute Measure Distance Decay tool
- BUG-000094388 - Selected variables are not reflected in the Customer Profile table when choosing [Use PCA to define statistical similarity]
- BUG-000094389 - Smart Map Search returns an error message
- BUG-000094390 - Thiessen returns an error message
- BUG-000094391 - Spider Diagram returns an error message if customer layer has unmatched records
- BUG-000094620 - Cannot execute Standard Geographies with background (Import from Excel List)
- BUG-000095596 - Cannot execute Customer Derived Areas without weighted value
- BUG-000095597 - Cannot execute Measure Distance Decay if Japanese language pack is installed
Esri Business Analyst Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file(s) for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-104-<BA or BAGP>-LOC-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-104-<BA or BAGP>-LOC-Patch.msp
|Version 10.4||Checksum (Md5)|
|Esri Business Analyst Desktop||ArcGIS-104-BA-LOC-Patch.msp||6427444CD83C24034781493BFB7A095F|
| Esri Business Analyst Desktop
BackGround Geoprocessing 64-bit
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.