The Workspace Translator is a stand-alone executable that translates a PC ARC/INFO or ArcCAD workspace into an ArcInfo Version 7.x workspace or vice versa.Description
- Download wksptran.exe (646 kb)
- Run wksptran.exe
- Read readme.txt (installed in step 2)
- Note that two versions of the program are installed: wkspcvt.exe is the command line version and wksptran.exe is the GUI version. Both are 32-bit programs.
- Check the on-line help (wksptran.hlp) for operating instructions and notes.
Windows NT, Windows 95 or higher
March 25, 1998
Minor update includes two improvements.
- It no longer creates numeric items greater than 16 wide.
- It no longer inserts a decimal point in numeric integer item values.
September 29, 1997
Minor update to the GUI version added a network button on the browser dialog box. As a result, network disks can be mapped from the Workspace Translator.
August 21, 1997
Initial release of the Workspace Translator.