ArcGIS for 10.3.1 for Desktop Georeferencing CAD data Patch
This patch addresses the Georeferencing of CAD data crash, which can occur when adding control points.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS for 10.3.1 for Desktop Georeferencing CAD data Patch. This patch will address the Georeferencing of CAD data crash, which can occur when adding control points, along with various fixes to Microstation DGN files displayed in ArcMap. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000086641 - A CAD V8 DGN file displays hundreds of non-existent lines when loaded into ArcMap 10.3.
- BUG-000081395- Text and Text Nodes with differing fonts display incorrectly when added to ArcMap 10.2 or later.
- NIM101088- A Complex Chain in this DGN file, which has no entities, is causing an ArcMap crashes when adding a this DGN file.
- NIM095010 - Removing a broken link to a DXF file with the Georeferencing toolbar activated causes ArcMap to crash.
- NIM065781 - Some DGN files in do not display with the direct read from ArcCatalog but display with the data Interoperability connection.
ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1031-DT-GCD-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1031-DT-GCD-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS 10.3.1||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1031-DT-GCD-Patch.msp||714C6CAF0652548CD166137FBBE537DE|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.