ArcGIS Pro 1.0 Spatial Statistics and Space Time Pattern Mining Patch
This patch addresses a substantial logic flaw in the Create Space Time Cube tool which makes the results from the Emerging Hot Spot Analysis tool unreliable. (Note: The fixes in this patch are also included in ArcGIS Pro 1.0.2.)Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS Pro 1.0 Spatial Statistics and Space Time Pattern Mining Patch. This patch addresses a substantial logic flaw in the Create Space Time Cube tool which makes the results from the Emerging Hot Spot Analysis tool unreliable. We have corrected this problem in ArcGIS Pro 1.1 and are providing this patch for your immediate use with ArcGIS Pro 1.0. Regrettably you must rerun all of your previous analyses using the provided fix. Internally we have enhanced our validation strategies to ensure this is not a recurring error. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000085822 - Inaccurate aggregation when creating space-time cube.
- BUG-000086225 - In Create Space Time Cube, the first time bin should be larger than the first time break instead of larger and equal to.
- BUG-000086226 - In Emerging Hot Spot Analysis, when input cube used unit contains '_US' such as 'MILE_US' or 'FOOT_US', the warning message for default Neighborhood distance is incorrect.
ArcGIS Pro 1.0 must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-10-PRO-SSSTPM-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-10-PRO-SSSTPM-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.