Esri Roads and Highways 10.3 Patch 1
This patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.Description
- Enhancements and Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patches are installed
- Getting Help
IntroductionWe recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Roads and Highways.
Note: Current Roads and Highways help is available here .
Enhancements and Issues Addressed with this Patch
This patch contains new features, enhancements and maintenance fixes.
A complete list of the enhancements and issues addressed is available here.
Installing this PatchEsri Roads and Highways 10.3 for Desktop must be installed before installing this update.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your installation location.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3 Patch 1 for Desktop EsriRoadsandHighways10.3Patch1Desktop.msp7e623a34f58229c24d384c2a87de0de4
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click the EsriRoadsandHighways10.3Patch1Desktop.msp to start the install process.
How to identify which patch is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional updates.
Please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch.