ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Desktop Non-textured Multipatch Transparency Patch
This patch addresses the issue of the Transparency tool on the 3D Effects toolbar in ArcScene when it fails to set a transparency on a non-textured multipatch feature.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Files Installed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Desktop Non-textured Multipatch Transparency Patch. This patch addresses the issue of the Transparency tool on the 3D Effects toolbar in ArcScene when it fails to set a transparency on a non-textured multipatch feature. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM100372 - The 3D Effect Transparency tool doesn't work on non-textured multipatches.
ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1022-DT-NMT-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1022-DT-NMT-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1022-DT-NMT-Patch.msp||337E48AD25F4232FAA282F2A0B3CA09B|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.