ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.2 Field Client Feature Patch
This patch addresses two key issues found when using the Windows Mobile field application on a Leica Zeno 5 device and when using the Identify tool inside of the Windows field app.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Files Installed in this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.2 Field Client Feature Patch. This patch addresses two key issues found when using the Windows Mobile field app on a Leica Zeno 5 device and when using the Identify tool inside of the Windows field app. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch. Please note that the ArcGIS for Windows Mobile SDK is included in this patch as the Windows Mobile issue (NIM091069) affects custom apps developed with the SDK. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM088268 - ArcGIS for Windows Mobile error, "Unknown error occurred while saving feature", if saved to an SD Card location on Windows Mobile devices. Ashtech MobileMapper 10 does not work with Mobile projects saved to the SD card.
- NIM091069 - "Unknown error occurred while saving feature." error in ArcGIS for Windows Mobile when trying to save edits to projects stored on an SD Card using a Leica Zeno 5.
- NIM097029 - ArcGIS For Windows Mobile 10.2 identify feature pans/zooms to previously selected feature when identify tool is reactivated.
Specific Localized files:
System Administrators: A technical paper is available that discusses the enterprise deployment of ArcGIS 10.2 setups using Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Group Policy, including additional system requirements, suggestions, known issues, and Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) command line parameters. Deployment in a lockdown environment is also covered. ArcGIS 10.2 Enterprise Deployment.
ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.2 must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-102-<Product>-FCF-<Language>-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-102-<Product>-FCF-<Language>-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS for Mobile English||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch.msp||9FE1BDF4E82B0F67967ADFFFD77889AB|
|ArcGIS for Mobile Arabic||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-ar.zip||C9F2B5549DBAAAA9BBB417B09AC89DF5|
|ArcGIS for Mobile Brazilian Portuguese||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-pt-BR.zip||210E76E7A28AD305D3142156679E8C56|
|ArcGIS for Mobile Simplified Chinese||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-zh-CN.zip||094094EFF5C4C26514481385F6BEAADD|
|ArcGIS for Mobile French||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-fr.zip||D9324ED66B0752F3FF27840C93B8C8FE|
|ArcGIS for Mobile German||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-de.zip||87FDD686BF115E96015997BA48A92B82|
|ArcGIS for Mobile Italian||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-it.zip||AA5158480AA2D972EF9408B299682E40|
|ArcGIS for Mobile Japanese||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-ja.zip||DAC66BE70702DF25AB99693C243E6600|
|ArcGIS for Mobile Spanish||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-es.zip||8F655CC66216ADAA527D95A074385ACF|
|ArcGIS for Mobile Russian||ArcGIS-102-M-FCF-Patch-ru.zip||6D49CC3ADE580263210B33486DF749EF|
|ArcGIS for Mobile SDK English||ArcGIS-102-MSDK-FCF-Patch.msp||B2A88CE04650582A0E2C7C37AF5D8784|
The Language Pack .cab files are delivered via a zip file. To install this patch for an ArcGIS application running on Windows Mobile devices, follow these steps to deploy the .cab file manually to your Windows Mobile device:
- Unzip the file, and copy the cab file to your desktop.
- Copy the cab file to your device.
- On your device, find the copied the cab file, tap the .cab file and follow the instruction to complete the installation.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
July 21, 2014: Language Pack zip files for windows mobile devices are released.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.