Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.2 Patch 1
This patch is obsolete. All updates to Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.2 have been incorporated into Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.2 Patch 2.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch
- How to identify which patch is installed
- Getting Help
This is a general maintenance patch for the Mapping and Charting Solutions including; ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry, ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting, Esri Aeronautical Solution, Esri Defense Mapping, Esri Production Mapping 10.2.
Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience. We recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Mapping and Charting Solutions.
Mapping and Charting Solutions
- ArcGIS for Aviation
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
This patch contains general maintenance fixes for all Mapping and Charting Solutions. We recommend all users install this software update.
- Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.2 requires ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
|Mapping and Charting 10.2 Patch 1|
NOTE 1: If running the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop Service, please stop the service before applying this patch. The service can then be reinstalled and started using existing configuration files. See the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop webhelp for more information.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.