ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer Service Pack 1 Patch 2 for Server
This patch is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer Service Pack 1 Patch 3 for (Desktop, Server).Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Service Packs and Patches are installed
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 2 for Server requires ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10.1 Service Pack 1 for Server.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file:
ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server ArcGIS101SP1Patch2DataReviewerServer.msp20 MB
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Log in to ArcGIS Server Manager by opening your manager URL in a web browser (
- Click Site on the top panel of the page.
- Click Extensions inside the panel on the left side of the page.
- Click the pen button to the right of the ESRI.Production.ReviewerServer.soe extension.
- Click Browse and navigate to
ArcGISDataReviewerServer\Server10.1\Binand choose the ESRI.Production.ReviewerServer.soe file.
- Click Save.
- Click Services on the top panel of the page.
- Restart all map services that use the Data Reviewer Server capability.
Reregister the ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension once the patch is installed
Note: If you have configured ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server in an ArcGIS for Server multi–machine deployment, repeat steps 4–13 for each machine in the site.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.